One of the most common questions we get is: what can I do at home to prevent pests? We recommend pest control treatments on a semi-annual basis. Even if the pests aren’t visible to you, they may still be lurking under floorboards or in the farthest corners of your kitchen cabinets. We’re not saying this to scare you, but to simply explain why it’s important to take preventative measures to keep those pesky pests out of your home.
Here are a couple of ways you can collaborate with our technician before and after treatment to keep pests at a minimum in your home:
- Eliminate standing water inside and out
- Remove trash from home weekly
- Keep food sealed in zip locks and storage containers
- Regularly vacuum and sweep
- Regularly check animals for fleas and ticks and routinely treat their fur
With the help of you, our valued customer, we can tackle these monstrous critters together so you and your family may rest at ease in your home!
Learn more about all of these topics in our news section.