THIS YEAR, WE HAVE A LOT TO CELEBRATE!
It takes years of hands-on experience and continuous education to become an expert in pest control and termite control. A career in pest control, termite control, and lawn care are full of hard, yet rewarding work. Due to the nature of the job, it can be hard to retain employees in this industry. Luckily for us, more than half of our Gunter employees have remained loyal and reaped the benefits from their consistency.
We’re proud to have one of the highest employee retention rates in our industry! Naturally, we were curious as to why so many of our employees have stayed at Gunter for as long as they have, so our team went around and asked a few of our team members. The most common response was:
“It feels like family here, nice work/life balance, friendly work atmosphere, full benefits and a team vacation out of the country every five years!”
So there you have it, the proof is in the pudding! Our family-like atmosphere, unique team perks and benefits are all big reasons why our employees have held such long careers with our Kansas City pest control company.
Quick Gunter Employee Stats
- 60% of our employees have been with Gunter 10 + years
- 20% of our employees have been with Gunter for 20 + years
- 10% of our employees have been with Gunter for either 1-5 years
- 10% of our employees have been with Gunter for 30+ years
Employee perks with a career at Gunter Pest
If you’re looking for a lifetime Kansas City career full of perks and upward mobility potential, you’ve come to the right place! We’re always growing and offering new job openings in our Kansas City Waldo office or as a technician. Scroll down to apply and learn more about our team member benefits.
Why Work At Gunter?
- When our staff meets sales goals determined by owner/CEO/GM, our entire team is taken on a fun trip – all expenses paid for by Gunter as a Thank You for hard work and dedication. Our recent bonus excursion was to Cancun, but we’ve also been on cruises to Jamaica and The Mexican Riviera!
- Competitive wages and continued pay raises over time
- Opportunities to pursue additional income through sales commission
- Company-matched 401k and full health benefits (self and family members)
- Full career training and ongoing educational seminars
meet 13 Gunter Employees who’ve held careers for over 13 years at gunter
DID YOU KNOW?! :
60% OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS HAVE WORKED AT GUNTER FOR OVER 10 YEARS!
PLEASE JOIN US IN CELEBRATING OUR LONG-TIME TEAM MEMBERS!
To learn more about our individual team members, click here to head to our About our Team section.