Our Kansas City SANITATION SERVICE WILL HELP YOU COMBAT HARMFUL GRIME!
Call us at 816-444-2847 to schedule a free quote!
$170-$210 per sanitation service depending on home size. Available as a stand-alone service or an add-on to your regular pest, termite, or lawn treatment.
What To Expect During Treatment:
- Commonly touched areas will be treated in every room of the home or business.
- Common objects include but are not limited to, doorknobs, light switches, handrails, surfaces, etc.
What You Can Do To Assist In Treatment:
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes, then allow to air dry or wipe.
- Cover or remove all food products
- A potable water rinse is required after application on food contact surfaces.
Why are we offering a Home sanitation service?
Transmission of pest diseases and viruses typically occurs from surface-to-person and person-to-person contact. Our goal is to disinfect and sanitize these surfaces to lower the spread of organisms and infections from the surface to humans.
What disinfectant will we be using?
This sanitizer was first created to help pest management professionals prevent contamination of structures after Hurricane Katrina caused massive flooding in New Orleans. It has since been used by pest professionals to treat schools in order to help prevent flu outbreaks and to disinfect fecal/urine areas of high rodent activity in attics and commercial buildings.
* Important Note: DO NOT use Nisus DSV as a bodily sanitizer. Other chemicals such as hand wipes and sanitizers are recommended for this use as they’re regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), while Nisus DSV is not.
What Our Kansas City Sanitation Service Kills
It’s manufactured to kill harmful germs, bacteria, fungi, viruses, and small flies including:
- Human Coronavirus
- E. Coli
- Hepatitis B and C
- Animal fecal and urine remains
- & Many others
*Important Note: These products were developed before this strain of COVID-19 was encountered, therefore no claims of Nisus DSV efficacy regarding SARS-CoV-2 (aka COVID-19) may be made.